Friday, October 2, 2009

Site Redesign Almost Ready

AirportGuide.com has been undergoing a 4 month site redesign to address our traveler visitors as well as our pilot visitors. I may be wrong but I believe we are the first site to take it to this level of catering to both groups.

As I start to transition to the new site this week, please be patient. You may notice some pages have changed and some haven't. This is a result of selectively replacing pages as they are proven to work.

Also note that this is just the beginning as I have a ton of ideas to implement. Look around the site and you may see glimpses of what is to come.

As always, if you feel you have a new feature, data source, web tool, idea, etc., that would be a good fit for this site then please contact me.

Thanks! --Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment